Anni Jacquard Velvet Pillow | Dark Taupe Linen
This jacquard velvet fabric accent pillow was inspired by pioneer, Anni Albers, a textile designer at the Bauhaus School who developed various fabrics with geometric motifs and the use of structural experimentation.
- 75% Viscose, 25% Polyester
- Backed in identical fabric
- Signature RED hidden-zipper closure
- Trimmed with a knife-edge finish
- Premium Down Feather Insert Included
- All pillow covers are handcrafted and slightly differ, variations in pattern and color can be expected as no two pillow covers are alike.
- All Accent Pillows come complementary gift packaged, and are inclusive of a dust covering.
- Dry clean only recommended
- Textile Produced in BELGIUM
- Crafted by Artisans in Orlando, Florida
All pillows are hand cut, and custom made to order. Please account for a 10-15 business day lead time before shipping.