Kasai Pillow | Marine
Sale Sold out
Regular price $589.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
DETAILSInspired by the noble land and horizons of Africa, this velvet pillow is woven by hand in a 400 year old method that has been continuously reinterpreted by modern artists. The motifs are formed by networks of parallel lines creating a diverse rhythmic geometric pattern. At the same time the matt and shiny reflections, colors, full and vibrant, give depth and richness to this cut velvet accent pillow.
- 78% Viscose 22% Cotton
- Backed in identical fabric
- Signature RED hidden-zipper closure
- Trimmed with a knife-edge finish
- Premium Down Feather Insert Included
- All pillow covers are handcrafted and slightly differ, variations in pattern and color are expected as no two pillow covers are alike.
- All Accent Pillows come complementary gift packaged, and are inclusive of a dust covering.
- Dry clean only recommended
- Textile Produced in INDIA
- Crafted by Artisans in Orlando, Florida
All pillows are hand cut, and custom made to order. Please account for a 10-15 business day lead time before shipping.